0
  • An empty cart

    You have no item in your shopping cart

0
  • An empty cart

    You have no item in your shopping cart

Enter your keyword

Blog

Diamer Basha and Muhammad Dam Donation and Funding

The Diamer Basha and Muhammad Dam Fund is underway, and it needs your help. Us at Digital Pakistan care deeply about the implication of dams in Pakistan, how they help us in so many integral ways, and why it’s important to take a stand for our country and change it for the better. The importance […]

How does AdWords data-driven attribution give credit for conversions?

How does AdWords data-driven attribution give credit for conversions? It uses your unique account data and machine learning technology to distribute credit between ad clicks according to which touchpoints were most critical to the conversion. It gives 40 percent credit to the first click and spreads the remaining 60 percent across all other clicks in […]

The Mobile App Behavior reports provide data for

The Mobile App Behavior reports provide data for: how many downloads were referrals from friends in-app user satisfaction ratings details about how users interact with other users of your app interactions such as screen views, exits, and crashes Correct answer is: interactions such as screen views, exits, and crashes Explanation: The Behavior reports help you discover […]

gives your app users the ability to open your app directly from other apps by clicking a link. To give your app users the ability to open your app directly from other apps by clicking a link, you should use:

A(n)                           gives your app users the ability to open your app directly from other apps by clicking a link. To give your app users the ability to open your app directly from other apps by clicking a link, you should use: app index custom deep link location extension website deep link The correct answer is: custom […]

You’ve just opened your new bakery shop in Paris, and would like to have more customers in your shop. Which bid strategy do you need to select

 You’ve just opened your new bakery shop in Paris, and would like to have more customers in your shop. Which bid strategy do you need to select when setting up your campaign to get the required results? Enhanced cost-per-click (ECPC) Cost-per-view (CPV) Viewable cost-per-thousand impressions (vCPM) Cost-per-enagement (CPE) Correct answer is: Viewable cost-per-thousand impressions (vCPM) […]